Saturday, August 3, 2013

Classification Frizzy Hair


The classification of frizzy hair is often an obsession begins when returning to Natural.

Myself in my early days, I wanted to know what was the type of my hair, so I could identify with youtubeuses and imagine the length and style would have my hair.

I quickly tired and I even let fall squarely. Especially when I noticed that my hair was the beginning not the same. And we often several textures.

And what is important is not the type but the health of our hair. Finally, all this to say that we should not get too set on it, but since this may interest some

For many years the reference is / was that of Dr. Walker, and recently L'Oreal released its classification.

CLASSIFICATION DR WALKER

hair type 4

Very curly or frizzy hair with a pattern clearly visible loops.

  • The hair is very stiff, tightly rolled and fragile.
  • May vary end, thin, stiff and rough with lots of dense hair bundled together.
  • Less than cuticle layers than any other hair type, which means that less natural protection against the damage you inflict by combing, brushing, looping, blow drying and straightening.
  • Is known to shrink up to 75% of the actual hair length.
  • 4a curls are very tight, which form an S once we stretch
  • 4b are very tight loops that form a Z once we stretch
  • 4c loops are very tight, the hair grows to the sky and have a dense texture

CLASSIFICATION L'OREAL

Very curly and frizzy hair were distinguished in four categories:


Type 5


Its characteristics:

Closed loop
Mean radius of curvature
The hair grows down



Type 6

Its characteristics:

Shaped closed loop corkscrew
Tight bending radius
Thin to thick hair and joined together
The hair grows down


Type 7


Its characteristics :

Supported crimp
Very fragile
Radius of curvature tight
Hair secured together
The hair grows up away from the leather-scalp


Type 8

Its characteristics:

Frizzy, micro loop
Extremely fragile
Radius of curvature extremely tight hair is not large but dense
The hair grows up away from the leather-scalp
Mizani source

NOTE

  • What bothers me, I do not know if the photos are taken on wet hair, wet, and then dry with or without chemicals .... Again take this as info.
  • As I read, the type of hair should be compared on dry hair without products.