Monday, August 5, 2013

Repair Damaged Hair


Question: I have naturally dark blonde hair. During the summer, I used a flat iron (not very good) and I therefore damaged my hair. I also cut my hair on the chin and I think it might be well to make shorter strands degraded. Are there any products that you recommend me for my hair? What can I do to start a process of hair repair - no need to shave my head? Thank you so much!

Repair Damaged HairRepair Damaged Hair


Answer: Well, if your hair was damaged before you you were cutting the chin, then you can obviously degrade them again if you want or if you need to do to get rid of damaged hair.

However, I recommend you start with mainly produce moisturizing every week and use a very mild shampoo and a conditioner rich hydration and a restructuring care without rinsing and an anti-frizz serum to cure your hair everyday. Since your hair has been colored very frequently and this for a long time, the use of flat iron will only damage them further. Most people forget that when their hair is colored, either dark or light, they can be even more damaging because of the methods of heating in shape. This is why I always insist on the fact that we must use heating devices - such as straighteners or curling - being careful and trying them before touching your hair.


(To test your heating appliance, take blotting paper and moisten it with water. Place the wet paper between the heating device pliers or clamp the curling iron, then let about 10 seconds. There may be steam and a small crackling as the water evaporates, but when you remove the paper, it should be clean and should not be burned, nor colored. If this is the case, your unit is too hot to be used on your hair.)

I will not recommend specific brands of products since we have no connection with companies or manufacturers and because we want to maintain a certain level of objectivity. However, new products are now available and provided by a number of manufacturers and they agree perfectly with your hair. These are new intensive conditioning treatments in the form of cream, which can be found in the aesthetic section of your supermarket or your beauty shop. They work well when used as moisturizing agents for damaged hair. You are free to choose the brand you prefer.