Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Elastics Ponytails and Hair Breakage


When I was in college, but my hair was quite thick and bulky. Then once in high school, hair located in the middle of my head began to be shorter than the rest of my hair. I do not understand what happened. I do not know if I have lost hair due to the fact that I attached myself all the time the hair into a ponytail or other. Could you tell me what I can do for shorter hair grow more, to be the same length as the rest of my hair?

add extentions, artist hair style, best women hair style, face shape, hair curly styles, hair extention, hair style for long hair, hair style for women, hair style wavy, hairs, hairs style for mens, hairs style for oval face, hairs style for square face, hairstyles for men, Hairstyles For Men Black Hair, Hairstyles For Men Blonde, Hairstyles For Men Comb Over, long curly hair, long curly hair styles, long hair, long hairstyles, long wavy hair, Long Wavy Hairstyles, long wavy style, mens hair style, Tips And Trik, under cut, women hairs styleadd extentions, artist hair style, best women hair style, face shape, hair curly styles, hair extention, hair style for long hair, hair style for women, hair style wavy, hairs, hairs style for mens, hairs style for oval face, hairs style for square face, hairstyles for men, Hairstyles For Men Black Hair, Hairstyles For Men Blonde, Hairstyles For Men Comb Over, long curly hair, long curly hair styles, long hair, long hairstyles, long wavy hair, Long Wavy Hairstyles, long wavy style, mens hair style, Tips And Trik, under cut, women hairs style


Answer: 

The situation you describe, for the case of hair, looks indeed come from the elastic that you use. If this is actually the main reason for your problem, solve it will be quite simple - you simply have to be more gentle with your hair.

Elastics Ponytails and Hair Breakage

Achieve a ponytail is not the problem, it takes only pay attention and be more gentle with your hair. I would advise you to use an elastic metal-free and do not overtighten the elastic around the hair. Also use an anti-frizz and restructuring care without rinsing to keep untangled and smooth hair serum. In addition, you can consider your hair differently and choose a braid for example, to keep your hair under control.


Aside from that, make sure to properly treat your hair every day, even if you do not wash. Keep her well hydrated hair is very important for them to be healthy and strong.